Gold Medal Berger®
The most sought-after bullets among competitors on the Precision Rifle Series are now loaded into the industry's most trusted factory rifle ammunition. Gold Medal® Berger® loads feature an advanced boat-tail bullet with a high ballistic coefficient to provide the flattest trajectories, less wind drift and surgical long-range accuracy. To get the most performance out of the bullet designs, these loads use Gold Medal match primers, Federal® brass and specially formulated propellant, and they adhere to Federal Premium’s strictest specifications for accuracy, pressure and velocity.
• Berger® Juggernaut OTM, Hybrid OTM or BT Target bullet design, depending on caliber
• Most popular bullets at Precision Rifle Series events
• Extremely high ballistic coefficient
• Bullet dimensions designed to run well under SAAMI specifications for OAL
• Less wind drift and drop
• World-class long-range accuracy
• Gold Medal match primer
• Loaded to Federal Premium’s tightest specifications
Crafted For Accuracy
Whether loaded with the Berger® BT Target, Hybrid or Juggernaut, Gold Medal® Berger loads offer the flattest trajectories and most consistent ballistics possible for long-range target shooters.
A Look Inside
With the best components, manufacturing processes and quality standards, every Federal Premium round offers the best performance possible.
Premium Rifle Technologies
Federal Premium created the premium category of rifle ammunition in 1977, when we first combined the finest bullets with our world-class brass, primers and propellants. We're still the industry's technology leader.Learn More